UTHSC Houston - Fall 2013 - page 23
by tampicotrauma82 69,376 Views | 379 Comments
Greetings! I am applying to UTHSC Houston - Fall 2013. Anybody else?... Read More
- 0Feb 22, '13 by ArunshinI received my transcript evaluation today in the mail today.
Does anyone else have their Elective Pre-Reqs not circled even though it is a No/Haven't met the required 5 hours yet?
Also, I took BIOL 1361 and somehow it is listed under "Extra Courses Not Used To Satisfy Prerequisites." Anyone else having that issue or a a similar issue?
- 1Feb 23, '13 by tampicotrauma82Well, it looks like they have sent out admissions letters for summer 2013. On deck, fall 2013 applicants... From the looks of it, it takes about 2-3 weeks for them to notify the entire accepted applicants depending on the size of the applicant class. So we are 3 weeks away from starting to find out (3/15) and we should all know something by the end of March.
- 0Feb 23, '13 by carlajeanx3Quote from tampicotrauma82Wow, I cant believe we are almost there! Its starting to feel more real now...Well, it looks like they have sent out admissions letters for summer 2013. On deck, fall 2013 applicants... From the looks of it, it takes about 2-3 weeks for them to notify the entire accepted applicants depending on the size of the applicant class. So we are 3 weeks away from starting to find out (3/15) and we should all know something by the end of March.
- 0Feb 26, '13 by jgb093From what I understand, the registrar's office only makes the transcript evaluations, but admissions is who is in charge of sending it to you. I would keep trying to speak with an admissions counselor about it. Most of the time I try to call around 10 am or 2 pm, because those are the most likely times they are in their offices working (or at least I would guess with lunch breaks etc), and I've had luck actually reaching someone for the most part. Personally, I've emailed them several times and never got a reply back, but I've seen on here that some people have gotten responses via email.
Also, I never actually requested a transcript evaluation, they just sent me one.. not sure what that means haha. The evaluation I received had a mistake on it, and I called the registrar's office and they were happy to fix it. They told me that they would send it back to the nursing school's admissions office, and that I may or may not receive the updated copy as admissions is in charge of sending them out.
- 0Feb 27, '13 by PH23I was finally contacted yesterday and was told my transcript was sent out a week ago but I have not received it. I also had 2 classes that was not given credit for. I completed all courses and they just had to update it. I can't believe it's coming so close! Wishing everyone the best of luck! =)