UTHSC-Houston Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 31Register Today!
- Feb 4, '12 by ktdiditI love how everyone updates whats going on so we are all on the same page and know when somethings happening!
- Feb 4, '12 by pRaYeRfuLNow we just have to figure out how to get all the guests on the page to sign up and join in lol
- Feb 4, '12 by heavykevyThey send you an eval to make sure YOU know that you haven't completed all your courses yet. You'll get one regardless of whether you're still completing pre-reqs or not.
- Feb 4, '12 by heavykevy90% of your guests won't join and post until they've been accepted. That's just the way it is
- Feb 4, '12 by littleone126Thanks heavykevy. You've been so helpful.
- Feb 4, '12 by meghana09okay so you guys I still havent gotten an evaluation and its starting to worry me. I called the registrar the other day and she explained to me that the nursing school and the registrar operate differently. the registrar basically gets all the ingredients needed for your application to be complete and sends it to the school of nursing. The school of nursing then asks the registrar to evaluate your transcript if they want to see your pre reqs and science gpas. the registrar does that and sends it back to the SON. then SON has the option to send it to you or not and the registrar is then one that sends it out to you.
i still havent gotten which probably means i will not be accepted cause it seems like everyone has gotten one accept me
- Feb 4, '12 by ktdiditMeghana09,You are not alone! I have not received an evaluation either. I'm not losing hope anytime soon! They have a ton of applications to process so it might just take a while. Hang in there!
- Feb 4, '12 by littleone126I haven't received mine either and I'm not freaked out. Hang in there Meghana09! We will all get evaluations, even if we are not accepted.
- Feb 5, '12 by jaybird2009Just for the record I have not received an eval either.
- Feb 5, '12 by meghana09All righty this makes me feel a little better! Thanks you guys. HOpedully, we will all get ours soon and also get accepted! My mind is so wrapped around getting into this school that I have dreams every night about getting my acceptance letter haha...