UTA FALL 2012 - Page 60Register Today!
- Jun 30, '12 by olddog40Student Jen, I remember reading that Longview has a level 1 trauma center. Congrats on whatever you decide.
- Jul 1, '12 by MEGREENI have! Thank you olddog! I would do it studentjen! There is nothing holding you back!
- Jul 2, '12 by ruthphyn
- Jul 11, '12 by JTP09Hello everyone. I applied for UTA's traditional and accelerated program for fall 2012 but I was denied and did not get wait-listed in either programs. I received a call today and was offered a spot for the online program in San Antonio. I was told that clinicals for this fall are on Saturdays and Sundays and exams are on Thursdays. I have a toddler and her father got accepted into the adn program at TCC for the fall. I don't know if I should commute, move to San Antonio, or just pass on the offer. Decisions, decisions!..
- Jul 12, '12 by anawHi jtpo9!If you have Support from your family to help with your little child while you are at school, take it It will be challenging , but I think is worth it! Also, Do you mind to share your stats gpa ( science and overall, partnered or not) ?Thank you
- Jul 12, '12 by JTP09I am not partnered. My science gpa was 3.75 and my overall gpa was 3.88.
- Jul 12, '12 by FlyStudentNurseHi everybody, I am on the wiatlist for the AP program and I am partnered with Baylor. I haven't seen any posts about getting calls recently from people partnered locally so I was just curious to know if anyone has heard anything???
I am so exhausted from waiting!!!! Please share whatever you know.. Thank you!!!
- Jul 13, '12 by JTP09Is there anyone else on here going to HCA Methodist in San Antonio? It would be nice to have a roomie and split living expenses with.
- Jul 13, '12 by anawI am also partnered with Baylor, but I did not apply for fall. I only applied for Spring2013. Did you try to contact your advisor regarding the waiting list for Baylor yet? Also, do you mind to share your stats ? Thank you
- Jul 13, '12 by anawThank you JTP09 and Congratulations!!!