TWU Spring 2013 Applicants! - Page 7Register Today!
- Quote from blt99Congrats on starting in the fall!! That's awesome! And thanks for the advice with the ATI book...that's all I plan on using so I'm glad it worked out so well for you!The ATI book is the one you need. Seriously. There were some very identical questions on the test and it teaches you every little trick you need to know and nothing more.
I look forward to meeting most of you in the spring! (I'm starting in the fall)
- Apr 29, '12 by kmlnielsenI just found out I've been accepted to TWU (not the nursing program yet) and I want to take pathophysiology in the fall. I think the class is waitlisted now. I'm going to call tomorrow and try to talk to a registrar. Is anyone taking it? Is it only offered at the Denton campus?
- Quote from kmlnielsenI'm taking patho in the fall also! I just checked online and no, it's not waitlisted. The Denton class has 27 more seats open, and the Dallas class has 69 seats open still. You should be able to register for one as soon as your registration date opens (if you're a sophomore or higher, you can register now!)I just found out I've been accepted to TWU (not the nursing program yet) and I want to take pathophysiology in the fall. I think the class is waitlisted now. I'm going to call tomorrow and try to talk to a registrar. Is anyone taking it? Is it only offered at the Denton campus?
- Apr 29, '12 by kmlnielsenI guess I don't know how to do it or I am not able to register yet. Thank you for the info. Which campus are you taking it at? I would prefer Dallas.
I'm taking it at the Denton campus because I'm already a student there. Plus I've heard that the professor at the Denton campus is easier/more logical than the professor at the Dallas campus, but idk. As far as registering, if you go into your pioneer portal account and click on "register for classes" and then look for BIOL 4344, you should be able to see the sections and register! Unless you're a freshman, in which case you have to wait until you've been seen by an advisor. Hope that helps some.
- May 1, '12 by trs7707Hi-
I am applying for the Spring 2013 at the Dallas campus. I just wanted to let yall know that I just took Patho online at TWU and the course was great! It was not challenging, just a lot of reading, but you can easily make an A in the course. Goodluck to everyone!
- May 1, '12 by svh040789Hey all!
I was wondering if everyone could post their stats?
- May 2, '12 by nadand1992Hello! I'm currently at UTA but im really hoping on getting into TWU in the spring of 2013. My fiance lives across campus and I like the school much more than UTA. My GPA is a poopy 3.2 now, but I have a lot of B's in my prereqs. I'm taking a HUGE summer!!! (health at twu online, and summer courses at UTA and one online class at HCCS). I'm going to be at an at home lock in all summer, but I want in sooo bad! I took the TEAS before and got an 80 on it. I'm going to re-test it between my summer 1 and summer 2 sessions. I got the study book and all, hoping for a 95 or above, I took it without any preparation the first time. I counted up that after summer my GPA WILL (yes, thinking positive! I'm spending all my money on classes) a good 3.6 or 3.7, so I'm hopeful! I won't have any first attempt A's though :c
- May 2, '12 by ambrekai@nadand1992
Good luck this summer with all your classes!! Just hang in there; it'll be a tough summer, but you can do it And congrats on getting an 80 on your TEAS on the first time without studying. That's impressive!
- May 3, '12 by airmail182Hello all,
I will also be applying for the TWU Spring 2013 semester. I'm a Post bac. who grad. from UNT in 2007 (major: Sociology minor: Business). Time for a career change. I just completed my last pre reqs of AP2 and NUTR. Will be applying with a 4.0, but still need to take the TEAS. Will probably take it around June/July. Will be taking Patho this fall in Denton. (that's the only class we can take for nursing courses?)
1. anyone taking patho in fall @ the Denton campus? Always good to have study partners and know a few faces before entering the Dallas campus.
2. Average TEAS score for accepted students?