TWU Fall 2013 Applicants - page 77
by nanerz13 114,287 Views | 768 Comments
Hello everyone!:wavey: I am starting this thread... a year early. That is how much I want to be accepted into the Fall 2013 BSN program at TWU in Dallas. I am taking my TEAS on August 30 so that if I have to, I can take it... Read More
- 0Jun 30, '13 by IamPam2005Quote from H4nursingI don't think it matters. Mine said that too and I emailed the TWU Admissions Coordinator and she said it was fine.I have my scores sent to TWU at my only school which i apply for, someone told me that the program type displayed on TEAS V report is for ATI use only, is it true?
- 0Jun 30, '13 by nanerz13Quote from H4nursingNo don't worry about that everyone's says that. It makes no difference as long as the right school gets it.Hi, I'm applying for BSN program at TWU, but i see my Program Type on the TEAS V results is ADN? Could anyone please explain what that means? I'm sooooooooo confused, and worrying that i won't be able to get in BSN program! My online practice tests do state that my program type is BSN? Anyone helps, pleaseeeeeeeee
- 0Jun 30, '13 by nanerz13Quote from amanda.lohseAugust 26.Does anybody know when the first day of school is for the Dallas campus? Is it the same as denton? I am now number one on the waiting list, and am trying not to get my hopes up... But my employer wants to know when the school would start if I do end up getting in this semester. Thanks!
- 0Aug 4, '13 by sahkarQuote from nevermind76Congrats! This assures me that I might have a chance....even though I haven't taken the teas yet...I'm terrified but still hopeful to get a score around 80%!My GPA is 3.7. 3 first attempt A's. TEAS score is 75%. I got accepted to TWU for Fall 2013. Good luck!
- 0Oct 24 by GingrbrdI was accepted to the TWU Dallas program starting Spring 2015 and have a question for all of you about clinical sites. We just received an email asking that we rank our clinical preferences, but we were only given locations. I much rather rank on merit or experience so I would love any information you have on the locations. The ones given to us were South Dallas, North Dallas, Central Dallas, Plano, Irving, and Grapevine. Thank you so much for any help you can offer!