Is there a good study guide for the HESI and HESI A2Register Today!
- by Belli 40 LVN Jan 19, '10One of the schools i'm considering requires that we take the HESI and the other requires you to take the HESI A2. Does anyone know the difference and where I can find a reasonably priced study guide with sample test questions.
- Jan 19, '10 by txhorns10Quote from BelliI was unaware there were two HESI tests? I took the A2 and used this study guide:One of the schools i'm considering requires that we take the HESI and the other requires you to take the HESI A2. Does anyone know the difference and where I can find a reasonably priced study guide with sample test questions.
It worked well for me...good luck and hopefully someone else knows a little more than me...
- Jan 19, '10 by Belli 40 LVNI'm not really sure if there are two tests or if one college refers to the HESI and ther other may refer to it as the HESI A2. Thank you for the info .
- Jan 19, '10 by txhorns10No problem...if you end up getting that study guide I would also read through the material and not just do the questions. A lot of the A2 seemed to be pretty similar to that book.
- Jan 22, '10 by misshopefuluse the Evolve study guide...in my opinion its the best! look on amazon for it! Good luck
- Jan 25, '10 by Belli 40 LVNThank you !
- Jan 29, '10 by RachHI got the Barron's nursing admissions test book and I thought it was a little too general for focused studying. Then I rented the HESI study guide from Chegg.com and I loved it. It essentially tells you everything that's on the test without any frills.
- Apr 27 by Devin6xxI bought a study guide today called "the complete idiots guide to nursing entrance exams" which covers HESI a2 and many many other nursing entrance exams. it was $22 at books a million. I skimmed through and it seems like it will be good. It give you practice tests, tips to answer questions you may hesitate about, study tips and much more! just walk in to your local bookstore and im sure you will find many! Even online