Texas Tech RN to BSN ProgramRegister Today!
- by mizzd Jun 30, '12I'm applying to the RN to BSN program for TT in the Spring of 2013. I would like to hear from current students and recent graduates. I'm wanting to see if it's possible to work full-time. I also wanted to see if anyolne has been able to complete the program early.
- Oct 1, '12 by fsegovia21I am also applied to the RN to BSN program at Texas Tech? A few questions to anyone who is currently in the program or enrolled. I will be working full time night shifts and want to know if working fulltime and school is possible? Also good luck MizzD!!!
1. If a student starts in the spring do they finish by the end of the summer or december?
2. Is the program hard? I heard it was mainly papers and APA format?
3. Has anyone recieved the scholarship? What does it cover?
4. When applying for student loans, does it comes in time for the tuition deadline or will you have to come up with the money?
5. How many student usually get accepted?
6. How long after the deadline do they start sending acceptance emails?
7. When is orientation? In beginning or end of December or Jan.?
6. Any tips or info that graduates can give that they think might be helpful?
- Oct 10, '12 by andimendezHas anyone heard anything yet? I'm about to drive myself crazy checking Merlin every few hours!
- Oct 11, '12 by fsegovia21No. I talked to the advisor. She said we will be getting emails the first 2 weeks of November. I don't want to wait that long :-( lol
- Oct 16, '12 by fsegovia21Has anyone also received info to submit information so they can obtain a background check????
- Oct 19, '12 by alphilyehh i have and i did sumbit my ssn and dob
- Oct 19, '12 by fsegovia21I wish someone who went to the program would post on how this process works.
- Oct 22, '12 by andimendezI recieved the request for my DOB and SSN for a background check late last week but it was in my spam folder. I'll make sure and keep a close eye on my spam folder from now on!
- Nov 5, '12 by alphilanybody received their acceptance letter yet for the texas tech rn to bsn program that starts in january 2013 ????
- Nov 5, '12 by fsegovia21Not yet. Hopefully they send them out soon!