Texas State Round Rock Fall 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- May 2, '12 by angelbabyguhhi guys I was thinking of transferring to Texas State but I'm not sure how hard is it to get into the nursing program there right now. Any info would be appreciated I applied to the Adn program at ACC but it seems the waiting list is so long. So I was wondering how is it there in Texas State.
- May 10, '12 by tunasalad06Wow guys!! Congratulations on getting accepted!!! I unfortunately did not make the cut... So I am reapplying for rolling admissions!! I think I spent half the day crying when I got the rejection letter. It's been horrifying. Now I gotta wait some more.
- Aug 5, '12 by rkdbCan anyone tell me how hard/not so hard it it was to get in? I reaaly want to go to texas state but hate to do all the pre req's for this one school. I am looking at all my options and have done SOOO many pre req's and have almost all to get in to texas state. I was about to take pharm at acc this next semester (fall 12) but noticed I don't need it for their program. I want to keep as many options open to myself but also don't want to spend anymore time taking pre req's!
If anybody is willing can you give some examples of your GPA and any extras that you felt helped you get into the program?
- Aug 5, '12 by rkdbQuote from tunasalad06Wow guys!! Congratulations on getting accepted!!! I unfortunately did not make the cut... So I am reapplying for rolling admissions!! I think I spent half the day crying when I got the rejection letter. It's been horrifying. Now I gotta wait some more.
I am so scared of this!! Thats why I want to keep as many options open to myself but don't know how with out having to do pre req's for every nursing program in the area, they all seem to differ on a few classes. Very frustrating!!
Not to be rude but can you if you don't mind tell me what your GPA was or if there was some other reason you think they might have passed you up, I just really want to try to avoid this from happening to me!! I am about to get my first C in a class( tx gov) but have mostly A's in everything else including math and science. Sorry for your delay into the program!!
- Aug 18 by marinahendrixHow is everyone liking the program? TX State RR is my top choice for Fall 2014 and I'd love some input! Specifically, how are they scheduling you, do you feel like you get adequate "hands on" time, etc?