TCU Fall 2012 Traditional BSN - page 9
Hello all!!! I will be starting the BSN program at TCU in the fall as a transfer student and I was just wondering if there were any of you out there I could talk to!! I am going to having advising with Zoranna this Friday and... Read More
- 0Aug 2, '12 by sarahdanielle14Wow, that's awesome! Especially because out of all of those schools you picked TCU... And yes, Vietnam sounds awesome! It's a plan!
Thanks for the badge info! I guess I completely missed that part of the webpage :P
And don't be nervous, this program is designed for people who have no background in health care. I've worked and volunteered in hospitals before and for the most part, people are really nice and help you out a lot! Occasionally you will come across a rude doctor or nurse, but those are the people that aren't happy with their lives because they chose nursing for just the money and not because they love it. You will see so many things, things you've never seen, and you will never be able to say you've seen it all! (especially in psych, I worked with psych patients) But it will be great, and we all have each other to study with and keep each other sane!
- 0Aug 14, '12 by camkynna05Hey Ladies, I'm looking forward to putting faces with names on Thursday. Are you all bringing anything specific with you (maybe something to write in/on)? Also, does anyone know where we are suppose to park? Just few food for thought questions.
Looks like this is our last week of summer. Has anyone started reading or looking over the textbooks? If so which one's?
- 0Aug 14, '12 by sarahdanielle14Hey Amy!
I am definitely going to bring a journal to write in, I'm sure there is going to be a lot of information to write down. As far as parking, if you have your parking pass already you can park in one of the commuter lots, that's what I'm going to do (I have to look at the map tomorrow to know exactly where those are lol)
I can't believe it's less than a week before nursing school starts. Where did the summer go?? I have flipped through all the books and I am terrified..especially for pharm. What about you? Have you started reading?
See you all on Thursday!!
- 0Aug 15, '12 by camkynna05Hi Sarah,
I've tried to avoid looking at the textbooks, so I don't get overwhelmed. What section did you end up in?
Have you already gotten your student ID? I thought I might take care of that tomorrow after orientation. I'm going to try to get to the Police dept. when it opens at 7:30 to pick up my parking pass. Did it take you very long?
- 0Aug 15, '12 by sarahdanielle14I am in section 101/111. And yes, I got my student ID and parking pass last week, it only took a couple minutes! You should be able to pick those 2 things up pretty quickly after orientation tomorrow. I am still waiting on my name tag, they're taking FOREVER! I'm now just sitting here trying to decide what to wear tomorrow! Lol