Tarrant County College Spring 2014 - Page 3Register Today!
- May 4 by monica842Quote from trevisam000Uh oh, I don't think we're allowed to post professors' names. :/ what campus do you attend? I took chemistry my 1st semester, and honestly, it's not that tough. It's pretty much all the same material from hs. I got a 98%. If you're worried though, I recommend you go to ratemyprofessor.com. I heard it's very insightful hahaHello all!!!
Im planning on taking Chem this summer with ********. Does anyone know him or has taken him for that class? If I make an A in Chem ill have a 4.0 for Science GPA. I still havent taken the Hesi though..Last edit by Esme12 on May 4 : Reason: TOS/NO facility/staff names/quote
- May 6 by CrystalmayoricoJPS is people who work at John Peter Smith hospital or clinics in Tarrant counties
- May 9 by obxluvrQuote from CrystalmayoricoThanks! Now that the spring semester is over I will be applying with a 4.0 and 94 HESI. Also trying to get a PCT or transporter job at Harris Methodist in Alliance. Just waiting for summer semester to start. Is anyone else taking summer classes?JPS is people who work at John Peter Smith hospital or clinics in Tarrant counties
- Jun 12 by obxluvrHas everyone has disappeared for the summer? We only have a few months before applying!
- Jun 16 by morganmarie147Sorry for the delayed reply! I finished up both of my A&P's with A's and am currently taking Micro. I'm also taking Chemistry this Summer II session, then I will be heading off to apply! Eeek, so nerve-racking! I hope we all get accepted!
- Jun 20 by tiffaniesHello all! I am new to the site but this is good support! I have not taken my HESI yet but am applying in Sept with a 4.0 GPA. Any good tips or stories of acceptance?
- Jun 22 by morganmarie147Do any of you know if we get summers off during the program? Or is it 2 years straight through?
- Jun 22 by obxluvrHey y'all! Let me just say that I'm glad first session summer classes are almost over. I'm taking Fed Govt and Texas Govt. blah! Anyway, I'm getting super nervous and excited that its almost application time. I'm thinking of taking Statistics and College Algebra online this fall. Has anyone done that or know someone who did?
- Jun 22 by obxluvrQuote from tiffaniesMake sure you brush up on ratios, know how to convert decimals to fractions, and study the vocb. Use the evolve Hesi study guideHello all! I am new to the site but this is good support! I have not taken my HESI yet but am applying in Sept with a 4.0 GPA. Any good tips or stories of acceptance?