Tarrant County College fall 2013 - Page 39Register Today!
- Jun 20 by tiffaniesHello all! I was reading these fourms for the Fall 2013 class and it was very helpful. I am applying for the program in Sept for the Spring 2014 class. I have a 4.0 GPA for my science courses but have not taken the HESI yet. Any tips?
- Jun 23 by kristajayeQuote from tiffaniesThis is a great site with practice questions:Hello all! I was reading these fourms for the Fall 2013 class and it was very helpful. I am applying for the program in Sept for the Spring 2014 class. I have a 4.0 GPA for my science courses but have not taken the HESI yet. Any tips?
Quizlet is a great site for vocabulary flashcards. My username on that site is the same as my user name here. Feel free to copy my flashcards if you want. I used an app on my phone and reviewed lots of cards while I was waiting anywhere. I even reviewed them on my tablet on vacation. It helped me. I got a 92 on vocabulary.
Study conversion factors, percentages, ratios, and how to add/subtract/multiply/divide fractions. You get scratch paper to work problems but there is also a calculator you can use on screen during the test.
I hope this helps! Good luck with your Hesi.
- Jun 25 by whitlrobDoes the blood pressure cuff we need to buy be manual or can it be digital?
- Jun 26 by yellowjeepgirlManual
- Jun 26 by yellowjeepgirlYou will need a manual one.
- Jun 26 by whitlrobokay. thank you
- Jul 5 by tiffaniesI am applying for the spring 2013 classes. I have been trying to find online a sample of the program as far as classes per semester times etc. but can not find anything. I am working currently 30 hours per week and if I am accepted will scale back to 20 per week. Can someone give me an idea of the program and classes per semester? Thank you!
- Jul 10 by yellowjeepgirlHopefully this will come through correctly. If not go to the TCCD website and type in 2012-2013 Catalog in the search. Good luck!!
First Semester Semester Hours
RNSG 1413 **# Foundations for Nursing Practice 4
RNSG 1460 **# Clinical - Foundations for Nursing Practice 4
RNSG 1105 **# Nursing Skills 1
RNSG 1441 Common Concepts of Adult Health 4
RNSG 1461 Clinical - Common Concepts of Adult Health 4
RNSG 1193 Special Topics in Nursing A 1
RNSG 2213 Mental Health Nursing 2
RNSG 2263 Clinical - Mental Health Nursing 2
RNSG 2208 Maternal and Newborn Nursing and Women‘s Health 2
RNSG 2260 Clinical - Maternal and Newborn Nursing and 2
RNSG 2201 Care of Children and Families 2
RNSG 2261 Clinical - Care of Children and Families 2
RNSG 1443 Complex Concepts of Adult Health 4
RNSG 2461 Clinical - Complex Concepts of Adult Health 4
RNSG 1293 Special Topics in Nursing B 2
OTAL DEGREE HOURS 72
- Jul 11 by tiffaniesThank you! This helps!
- Jul 23 by kn92I've heard we take a quiz at orientation. Is it for practice or do they count it?Last edit by kn92 on Jul 23