Tarrant County College Fall 2012 - Page 48Register Today!
- May 10, '12 by kate0226I have gone crazy! LOL! I tried to go back and delete or edit my cranky post from yesterday and I guess I can't! Whoever (whomever?? HESI questions??) mentioned being bipolar - I am RIGHT there with you! I am excited and hope it is tomorrow.
We are deciding to do a surprise trip for the kids and us to Great Wolf tonight - keeping my oldest out of school tomorrow since his field day is most likely cancelled b/c of the rain. Haven't booked it yet cause we need confirmation it is cancelled!
Hopefully I can be distracted enough there not to obsess! Good luck everyone, tomorrow has GOT to be our day...if not today of course!
- May 10, '12 by JustJackie1985I really dont have any hope for getting the notifications today. But.. I do hope it is tomorrow!
- May 10, '12 by DdiabmarzoukIt's gonna be fine if it's not today it will be tomorrow!!! I'm trying not to get too excited but I just wanna know already!!
- May 10, '12 by caitlyn181603I just called and volunteered to come up there and do filing or whatever it takes to get this done THIS week. I think they were a little surprised that somebody called and offered to do volunteer work so, they gave me the extension to Katy Aultman who is the assistant to the nursing director. She said that there is nothing I can do but, there is a consensus that the letters will go out tomorrow afternoon. I hope this is good information. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post names on here or not so, I hope I don't get in trouble for putting her name here. If anyone else wants to call her, message me and I will give you her extension. Also she said that they actually had LESS applicants this time around so, good news for us!
- May 10, '12 by caitlyn181603Now I'm going to go polish off the bag of chips I started eating and I'm pretty sure there's a chocolate milk shake in my future, that will make me feel much better ;0)
- May 10, '12 by sk817Thanks your awesome!!! 😄😄😄
- May 10, '12 by vc1478Thanks Caitlyn!! That does make me feel a little better!
- May 10, '12 by hope122Wow, assistant to the nursing director?? Way to get in there Caitlyn!
- May 10, '12 by B&CsmomHey Everyone,
I broke down and called today, and I have been told tomorrow should be the day. I was also told people with less than a 4.0 were getting accepted. I do not know if this helps anyone, but it made me feel better.
I think we will be celebrating on here by tomorrow at this time I anticipate a cocktail or two this weekend!