I have been preparing for the ADN Program but I will not be ready for the Fall Application deadline to be able to enter the Program in Spring 2013.
I have decided to start with the LVN Program either at College Of MainLand or at San Jacinto, after which I will go for the ADN Program. Kindly help with the following questions:
1. Does College Of Main Land offer the LVN program in the Spring?
2. What are the prerequisites for College Of Main Land LVN if any?
3. What does the HESI Test for LVN covers in terms of subjects?
4. What is the application period for LVN if you need admission in Spring (2013?)
5. How is the Hesi Test graded and what has been the the cut off point for admission?
This is my second thread. I have posted a similar one for San Jacinto College.
Thanks so much.
Aug 12, '12
Moved to TX state nursing programs
to elicit further
Sep 26, '12
yes com has a spring lvn program and the deadline is sometime in october. all of the information is on com.edu website