Scott and White Summer 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 16 by ailes08Quote from BlueGrassGreenSkiesI did a phone interview today! I have a good feeling i got it! Good luck to everyone! Praying for u all!Good luck to you ailes08! Are you doing an in person interview? Luckily I was able to use frequent flyer miles. I'm a bit nervous and excited. I better calm down though, still have finals going on for school! 2 weeks!
- Apr 22 by BlueGrassGreenSkiesAnyone have any updates regarding their status? Just anxious to hear if things are moving along and I should stop holding my breath
- Apr 23 by JacSeqsurgI applied and got an OR interview and was supposed to hear last week. I'm guessing they are trying to recover from the West disaster but I'm on pins and needles.
- May 2 by born2circulateRNAnyone heard anything? Any updates?
- May 3 by BlueGrassGreenSkiesAbout a week ago I got an email that said all spots were filled for ICU. The director was VERY nice. I appreciated his email. During the interview he said he believed Med Surg had already wrapped up it's picks. That was about 2 weeks ago. So who knows...
- May 10 by Re9229I know most of the interviews were being done a few weeks ago...just because I kept tripping over people in the hall. but don't give up complete hope, they have been known to add late, I was one.
- May 10 by born2circulateRNQuote from Re9229Congrats! What department?I know most of the interviews were being done a few weeks ago...just because I kept tripping over people in the hall. but don't give up complete hope, they have been known to add late, I was one.
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- May 10 by BlueGrassGreenSkiesCan anyone familiar recommend apartments in Temple? I may have to rent without seeing first and this scares me. Most are filled for June.
- May 14 by Studentnurse418Hello All,
I currently work in the ER and was hired Jan 2012. Let me know if you have any questions about the hospital or the ER internship. I know a little bit of information about the ICU internships as well.
- May 14 by Studentnurse418Quote from BlueGrassGreenSkiesThere are some fairly new apartments in Belton which is about 10 minutes away from Temple. I would suggest Legacy Landing or Turtle Creek Apartments. I've had friends live in both places and it is very close to Walmart and a new HEB (I think it's the biggest one in Texas from what i've heard. I could be wrong).Can anyone familiar recommend apartments in Temple? I may have to rent without seeing first and this scares me. Most are filled for June.
Chappell Hill and Chappel Creek are good apartments in Temple, but I think a lot of the residents/med students from the hospital live in and around those apartments so they might be full. Marlandwood is right across the street from Scott and White, but they are older and not as fancy.