I have been preparing for the ADN Program for San Jacinto Community (Houston, TX). I have completed a number of pre-requisites but I will not be ready for the Fall Application deadline to be able to enter the Program in Spring 2013.
I have decided to start with the LVN Program, after which I will go for the ADN Program. Kindly help with the following questions:
1. Do all San Jacinto Campuses; Central, North & South offer the LVN program in the Spring?
2. What are the prerequisites for the San Jacinto LVN if any?
3. What does the HESI Test for LVN covers in terms of subjects?
4. What is the application period for LVN if you need admission in Spring (2013?)
5. How is San Jacinto Hesi Test graded and what has been the the cut off point for admission?
Thanks so much.