San Jacinto College ADN Fall 2012Register Today!
- by StudentOfHealing May 2, '12[color="#008000"]hello guys... i'm creating this post to keep track of acceptance into the adn program at san jacinto college.
- May 3, '12 by barbie3eI HOPE TO GET IN
- May 7, '12 by StudentOfHealingQuote from CZinMaseI'm going to assume there is no sure fire way to know because the individual incharge of the accepting/denying does not collect the applicant information until June 1st. I'm anxious because I have ALL my stuff but of course there's no sense in turning material in until you have your HESI scores.So do I. Does anybody know how many people have applied so far?
I have a question. Is it okay to call the Nursing Department to check if they have sent them the info? If I am not mistaken the Doctors office is suppose to send them our results as is the background check company...? Of course we also need to turn in a copy of our transaction for each thing. Hope I don't sound all over the place. Just want to know if it's okay to check up if our stuff is gettin sent. =p
- May 9, '12 by CZinMaseSo I pretty much have all my application stuff ready to go, but I'm waiting to turn it all in after I take the Hesi again on Friday. I passed all the sections and did fine the first time, I just feel like I need to do better to be competitive to get in. How did you all do on the HESI?
- May 9, '12 by CZinMaseI would think asking the department if they have the information wouldn't hurt, not sure if they could give you an answer yet. I would check with the Deer Park Clinic to make sure they have sent it. I would think our reciept should be enough but it seems like as long as we did the testing, they can verify it with them using that reciept.
- May 9, '12 by StudentOfHealingQuote from CZinMaseI haven't taken my HESI yet. I take it next week. May 16th. I'm confident I will perform well, based on my prereqs and I'm generally a good test taker. I do however need to brush up on conversion. I'll just brush up all over and keep 'studying'. Not much you can study, just prepare for the similar format questions they might ask anyway. So after I'm done with the HESI stuff I suppose it's time!!! I'm very excited. So excited. (= I will yell SO loud when I get my acceptance letter... my neighbors will think I'm being murdered... LOL. I want to stay positive. Super positive, I've figured out everytime I worried and thought "Oh no... this is gonna happen" it WOULD. Well so yeah xD I want EVERYONE to stay positive... and if I don't get in I'll look like an idiot but at least a happy positive one. haha. Oh dear God.... I already went off on a tangent. Good-luck to everyone and may the universe be by your side. (=I would think asking the department if they have the information wouldn't hurt, not sure if they could give you an answer yet. I would check with the Deer Park Clinic to make sure they have sent it. I would think our reciept should be enough but it seems like as long as we did the testing, they can verify it with them using that reciept.
I probably sound like a nutt. xD
- May 10, '12 by barbie3eI stay positive and I will even If I'll get a rejection letter. But I'm really worry because my grade of vocabulary on HESI is 72 and I need to get the nursing department signature in order to turn it in. I will apply to LVN program also, at south and north campus, I have to get in somewhere . I want to start this fall with classes on either program, but if I don't, I will feel so disappointed because I really try so hard
- May 10, '12 by KatieElizabethKHey guys! I also am a San Jac hopeful Do any of you know how to email the HESI results through your evolve account? I saw in the admission criteria packet if you take it somewhere other than San jac you are to email it to them. I unfortunately can't figure out how to do that. Goodluck to everyone!