PVAMU Prospective Students (Spring 2013) - Page 11Register Today!
- Oct 18, '12 by atrain010eeeeek. kinda nervous bc i turned in my purp app this past tues and hopefully that didn't affect my chances....
Good luck to everyoneLast edit by atrain010 on Oct 18, '12
- Oct 19, '12 by Sugarstorm05I never got the purple application ... Ive met with Mrs A a couple times though and she said all my documents are complete - just that I have to finish my computers class
I wonder if I'll get a letter? I haven't gotten any emails ...
- Oct 19, '12 by knguyen9740I wouldn't worry too much if you didn't receive the purple application. I'm a current semester I student and last spring I didn't receive the purple application. i was also taking my last three prereqs. I was still notified the same time everyone else that go accepted.
- Hi everyone, I just found this thread and this is my first. I just got the acceptance packet in the mail and I am so excited!!!!!!! So the packets are in the mail and best of luck to everyone waiting.
- Oct 20, '12 by tessthebestHighflyer would you mind telling us about your stats, as in gpa, hesi scores, and if you are currently taking any prerequisites?
- Oct 20, '12 by naaoI got my acceptance letter in the mail today. whoo hooo
- Oct 20, '12 by BluedollsI got my acceptance too.... OMG!!!!!! This is too awesome.. yaaaay!!!
- No prob.
GPA: 3.74 Support and 3.61 Cummulative
Hesi: 86.5% overall, A&P 92%, Math 86%, Grammer 86%, Reading 82%, CT Thinking 850
Im taking two classes right now. Psych Statistics and Intro to Computers.
- Quote from tessthebestGPA: 3.74 Support and 3.61 CummulativeHighflyer would you mind telling us about your stats, as in gpa, hesi scores, and if you are currently taking any prerequisites?
Hesi: 86.5% overall, A&P 92%, Grammer 86%, Reading 82% and CT Thinking 850
I'm taking two classes now. Psych Statistics and Intro to Computers.
- Oct 20, '12 by jessicawaytt2YESSSSS I GOT IN TOOOOO! Woooooooooooo!!