Navarro ADN-RN program Fall 2012 - Page 41Register Today!
- Jul 25, '12 by RED1984Sending you a PM, Shalynn I forgot I had already typed the schedule up for a few others
- Jul 25, '12 by RED1984"For whoever needs their immunizations updated, the Corsicana Health Department does immunizations as well as TB testing."
They won't vaccinate you if you have health insurance. (Just a FYI)
- Jul 27, '12 by adb14I didn't get anything at my file check either. :-( Can you send it to me also Red? Raeann, she was super busy that day. It was nice meeting you. Can't wait til Wed. I know its just orientation, but I'm stoked! Lol.
- Jul 27, '12 by RED1984SENT I tried messaging it to you here, on AN, but it wasn't coming up in my "sent" folder. So, if you get 5 messages from me, that's why LOL
So... I rec'd an email from the program co-ordinator this morning. It was a generic email sent to everyone that supposedly hadn't registered and paid for the SurScan drug testing. Fired me right up LOL I paid/registered on April 19th!! So, I called SurScan (google for #) and rectified the issue. The lady I spoke with stated that I'm not the first one from our program to call in this morning with the same issue either.
- Jul 27, '12 by makey11Red-- I got the same email and I too had registered with surscan on April 19. Calling Surscan now.
- Jul 27, '12 by adb14I got the same thing. I also registered on April 19. Have the receipt to prove it. I emailed them and haven't gotten a response. :-( Sooo glad to hear Im not the only one. Lol. Thanks for the info Red!
- Jul 27, '12 by mrskennedyI received the same email, called SurScan - they said there was an error with the websites and they had already taken care of it. I went ahead and resent a copy of my receipt to Mrs. S.
Sounds to me like they sent that email to everyone. Hopefully they get it sorted out soon.