Navarro ADN-RN program Fall 2012 - Page 30Register Today!
- Jun 25, '12 by kryssal5Ok thank you!
- Jun 25, '12 by RaeAnn04Kryssal It wouldn't let me inbox u but I will see you Thursday, there is a back door with all the flowers around it, that's where u go in and park in back. I'll check on here if u have any prob let me know. Thanks!
- Jun 25, '12 by timmedicoRaeAnn, it probably won't let you Pm kryssal until you've posted a minimum of 15 times. :P 7 more posts and you'll be able to.
- Jun 25, '12 by RED1984MrsKennedy- I feel ya regarding how unorganized FA is!! I called the office today because I still don't have an award letter showing up in WebAdvisor and I applied 4/3/12... The lady I spoke with said that I had been selected for "review," I already knew that and I submitted the verification the day after I submitted my FA packet. In my WebAdvisor, it said "verification worksheet accepted 4/4/12" I told the lady this and she was like "oh well sometimes the computers have issues 'talking to eachother' and I'll write a note and hopefully it will be fixed sometime next week"
Ughhhhhhhh so frustrating ! ((this post has no info LOL it's just a "vent"))
- Kryssal. Yes it is
Tim thanks I forgot! Lol
- Jun 26, '12 by kryssal5RaeAnn, Thats great! I will see you thursday!
- Got an Email today stating she registered my classes. ))
Oh and found out a little more about our schedule... She said that for the first 6 weeks we will be going Monday through Friday. Then we would take a test to move on and we will break up into two groups. One group goes to clinicals Monday the other Tuesday. That is definitely diff than what's online but she says they r doing things a little diff bc there are so many of us. And there will be lots of bridge student next summer. I guess we will know for sure aug 1, but thought y'all might wanna know.
And she did say to hold off on buying books bc there are some we don't need.
Just a little FYI
- Jun 26, '12 by shalynn0586Thank you RaeAnn on the heads up! I have been debating on whether I should go ahead and buy my books. I like the thought of not having to buy ALL of those books on the listAs for our uniforms, I spoke with a prior student and she said they did require you to purchase a lab coat and she got one off of E-bay pretty cheap.
- Jun 26, '12 by mrskennedyWow thanks for the update RaeAnn! I have felt somewhat in the dark and am so ready for orientation in August. I'm definitely holding off to buy books until orientation, but I'm sure those that have already purchased all of the books will need them in the future.
I start Summer II July 16th, I'm taking the dreaded College Algebra, hopefully that will keep me busy enough that I don't drive myself crazy waiting.