Navarro ADN-RN program Fall 2012 - Page 19Register Today!
- May 1, '12 by shalynn0586Did you guys print out the BON info. or did you order it? I would think it would be cheaper to just order it but my friend said they did not need it. I really do not want to spend $50 on something we will not use
- May 1, '12 by RED1984I haven't printed it or ordered it. If I print it, it will be at the school library I know their "rule" is 20 pages a day, but last time I went there and printed approx 60 pages and nobody said anything. I pay all of these "building use fees" on top of the "online course extra fee" so I don't think the school is losing any money by me printing a few extra pages here and there just saying....
- May 1, '12 by caterific88Has anyone purchased their books? I only want to buy the one's we'll be using for the fall and I know Jo Sh said those would be the fundamentals of nursing books and pharm books but I'm still unsure of which exact ones he meant. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!
Also, is anyone going to be working while in school? Just wanted to know how you think your work schedule will be with school.. looking for ideas for myself!
- May 2, '12 by adb14I'm getting my books from a graduating student in 2 weeks. Yay!! I think the list attached is the books for the fall. I'm quitting my job in July to focus on school! We'll see how that goes. Lol! Are you gonna be working?
- May 2, '12 by timmedicoI'm gonna print out the BON items as well, no need to pay extra for things that aren't mandatory.
How is finals week going for you ladies?
- May 2, '12 by RED1984Caterific- I haven't ordered my books yet, but will be ordering all of them through amazon in the next few weeks. I have "amazon prime" so most things/books ship 2 day FREE shipping. All of you can get "prime" too (for free) if you register your student email address. I am an amazon addict lol. As far as working while in school- I won't be. My husband is in Afghanistan for a year and I have a 22 month old son to take care of... It's gonna kill me to put him in daycare so that I can attend school. Sorry that's not much of a help to answer your question :/ I think that of I was childless, I would work part time (like 16 hours a week max) while in full time school. I wouldn't want to "spread myself too thin" and jeopardize either job or school. Tim- finals week is going great for me (thank God) I have my Psych final on Friday and then I'm done! (for a week until mini mester ahhhhh) so far, I have straight A's for Sp12 semester WOOP WOOP
- May 3, '12 by timmedicoJust as a heads up for those of you who don't know, the first semester is costing around $907.00 total. Books will be expensive too, so shop around for the cheapest.
I have a final tomorrow in Human Lifespan Development as well. I'm also doing a minimester (state govt for the BSN). Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's the grades that will boost our morale (which will be much needed) for nursing.
- May 3, '12 by adb14$907 for the tuition?? I better start saving more money like ASAP!
- May 3, '12 by timmedicoSorry about that, $935.50 is the true total (11 matriculation fee, 10 vehicle registration, 144 building use, 264 out of district...which is lower in district, 296 tuition...lower for you in district, 48 lab - nursing, 14.50 health occ insurance, 148 nursing software pack fee). So if you're in district it'll be less for you.
- May 3, '12 by adb14Yay! It'll be less! But probably not much. Lol! Do I need to register so I can get that paid?