Microbiology at Grayson County College
- 0Oct 9, '10 by TexasWannaBeNurseSo I will be taking my last pre-req for the Grayson County College nursing program in the spring and I'm trying to find out which professor is the best. I need to take the class at night and so far **** **** looks to be one of the only professors offering the course in the evening. Do any of you know anything about this professor? I can't find anything about him on ratemyprofessors and do not want to get stuck with an awful prof. Thanks for any and all input!Last edit by tnbutterfly on Oct 11, '10 : Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST NAMES OF PROFESSORS
- 0Oct 11, '10 by tnbutterfly Adminfriendly terms of service reminder
per the terms of service of this site, please do not post names, initials, or contact information of professors or other school officials on the public board. it is better to communicate this type of information via the private message system. you will be able to send pm's once you have 15 posts.
as stated in the terms of service:
while it is important to be able to network, everyone should be mindful of the following:
- it is a small world - when we narrow it down to a state and throw in some personal info, there is actually a pretty good chance someone may recognize you if you are not careful. your privacy is paramount to us.
- while allnurses.com is a wonderful place to vent (without excess personally identifiable details) it is not the place to express why ("x" specific person, place or program) is terrible. gripe away, but since we cannot permit allegations to be made about named entities, your care in not naming them is very much appreciated.
- please do not give out personal information about others. do not name names where anyone could identify the person in any facility including your nursing programs.
the best to you! thank you for your cooperation.