Medical City Hospital Dallas Internship July 2013Register Today!
- by REDRAIDER1 Apr 14I'm inquiring if others have applied to the internship at Medical City Hospital in Dallas for July 2013. I just applied a few days ago and wanted to see if anyone knew how competitive they are or how many people they plan to accept? I would love any addition information on the internship, as I haven't had the opportunity to speak with HR. I'd love to hear about everyones experience or updates on their current application status!
- Apr 14 by meraki86I haven't heard anything either but I applied when it was posted. I would love to get a job at their PICU!
- Apr 15 by blueorchid981Did you all complete the web Gallup interview? Heard anything else after that?
- Apr 15 by dreambig19I never saw or received a web Gallup interview? What was it? I applied on Thursday and only received a confirmation email...
- Apr 15 by mrspinkieI applied Thurs and I also received a confirmation email. I applied to L&D.
- Apr 15 by blueorchid981I applied on Friday, received the confirmation email. Then today I received an email stating the next step of the application process is to complete the web-interview / Gallup survey. I will be doing that tonight.
- Apr 15 by meraki86Quote from blueorchid981I only received the confirmation e-mail as well. I applied for PICU.I applied on Friday, received the confirmation email. Then today I received an email stating the next step of the application process is to complete the web-interview / Gallup survey. I will be doing that tonight.
@blueorchid, if you don't mind me asking - what is your background? did you have clinicals at med city or have you worked there as a tech?
- Apr 16 by blueorchid981I applied for NICU, keep checking your email! I think the web interview is the next step you should receive. I'm from out of state, did not do my clinical or work there. I precepted in an ICU.
- Apr 16 by REDRAIDER1I applied on Friday, but haven't received the interview/survey email yet. Hope to receive that within the next couple days!Is the interview a video or something different?