MD Anderson ResidencyRegister Today!
- by rnliz21 Feb 2Hi everyone,
I received an interview for the MD Anderson Clinical Nurse Residency Program starting hopefully mid-March. I'm incredibly nervous because this is my first call back.
Anybody have any tips on... How the interviews are conducted? How many are interviewed? What units at the hospital are available to work in? And did anybody else get an interview?
- Feb 2 by nashcookiepls when did you apply? I also applied on thursday but havent gotten any call yet.
- Feb 2 by nashcookiegoodluck on your interview.
- Feb 6 by RNTin07I applied and got a call back today. When is your interview scheduled?
- Feb 6 by nashcookiehey Christine when did you apply they call you? Thanks
- Feb 7 by RNTin07I applied last Tuesday and they called me this past Tuesday. My interview is scheduled for this coming Monday.
- Feb 9 by txrn13I applied this past Wednesday & was called on Friday. My interview is scheduled for Tuesday (2/12) morning. Good luck to those who are interviewing & who have interviewed!
- Feb 10 by RNTin07Good luck to us all keep me updated on everything and I'll surely do the same.
- Feb 10 by nashcookieThey havent called me yet! I feel bad but goodluck to everyone.