MD. Anderson Residency Program (Houston, TX)-Spring 2012Register Today!
- by Yan258 Feb 2, '12Just called MD.Anderson HR this morning about the residency program for spring 2012, I was told that phone screen will take place in next couple of days. She said she will email me if I am on the calling list. It seems that they alreasy made dicision for whom will to be called. Well, I will call them again this afternoon, waiting is the hardest part.
Does anyone know what question they going to ask on the phone? How to be prepared for the phone screen? This residency program is my dream job. I am so nervous right now:uhoh21:. Any response will be highly appreciated! Thank you.
- Feb 2, '12 by soontobetexanquestion are you referring to the may/june graduates or the december graduates?
- Feb 2, '12 by Yan258There is a opening for GN residency program on MDA website right now. The program will start in March, 2012 if hired. I graduated in Aug. 2011, and they told me it was ok for me to apply.
- Feb 2, '12 by soontobetexanok i understand now thanks
- Feb 4, '12 by nurse-to-be-2012Calls for interview began this week.....interviews begin next week. I do not think they are doing phone screenings. They just call to schedule the HR interviews. Hope this helps
- Feb 6, '12 by Yan258Quote from nurse-to-be-2012nurse-to-be-2012, Thank you so much for your reply. I have not received any phone calls yet. Well, it seems that I need to look for other opportunities.Calls for interview began this week.....interviews begin next week. I do not think they are doing phone screenings. They just call to schedule the HR interviews. Hope this helps
- Feb 6, '12 by nurse-to-be-2012It seems like they are still making calls this week! Have you heard from them yet??...im begining to get nervous! :-/
- Feb 7, '12 by Yan258Yes, I got a call from HR yesterday and will be interviewing this week. I am getting nervous too. I do not know what kind of question they are going to ask me. Do you know what area will new hires go? I wish you will have a wonderful interview this week. good luck.
- Feb 7, '12 by nurse-to-be-2012I have no idea. They did not ask me what area i would even like to be in. I guess we will find out the day of the interview, or once they select who is returning for a second interview. Well Best of luck to you too!! Hope we are both within the 25 chosen
- Feb 7, '12 by soontobetexanhello all, after your interviews can you still keep us updated on how it went and if you get the position. i just would love to know all about the experience. i graduate in may and would love the opportunity to work here as well