MD. Anderson Residency Program (Houston, TX)-Spring 2012 - Page 5Register Today!
- Feb 28, '12 by stash11Hi all
I was wondering if someone could help me with this question: how far or close to graduation do you have to be to apply for the GN positions?
- Feb 28, '12 by nurse-to-be-2012I think the application said you must have a license prior to starting the residency....so for the one starting in march you should have graduated in December, and have taken NCLEX January or February.
- Feb 28, '12 by stash11Quote from nurse-to-be-2012Hi nurse-to-beI think the application said you must have a license prior to starting the residency....so for the one starting in march you should have graduated in December, and have taken NCLEX January or February.
Thank you for your quick response. But I noticed that many apply before they graduate, I understand that they cannot start working till they get their license, but how soon can one apply? I'm in a one year ABSN graduating spring next year, so when will be the ideal time to apply?
- Feb 28, '12 by Plover1I think they did it that way so they can finish all their interviews before March. Maybe? But yes it was with HR first and then it was with a panel. It was cool and nerve wrecking. Lol. But I am Not sure when they will start calling anyone. I didn't even think to ask.
- Mar 1, '12 by ARiz88anyone heard anything from them yet??
- Mar 2, '12 by Acast08They told me not to expect anything until two weeks. That was last Friday so hopefully they start calling people next week!? God willing we have jobs there soon!
- Mar 2, '12 by Plover1Patiently waiting. If God say it is for us, it will happen. :-)
- Mar 4, '12 by nurse-to-be-2012tic toc tic toc......Hopefully we all begin to get some callbacks this coming up week!! Keep me posted if you do please!!
- Mar 6, '12 by nurse-to-be-2012Soooo I couldnt resist anymore and I called them! lol apparently they are still conducting HR interviews so it may be longer than expected....so patience will be required!
- Mar 8, '12 by Plover1Anyone else get an email saying the position was canceled and no candidate was selected?