MD Anderson Grad Residency Program - Page 19Register Today!
- Jul 12, '12 by Itty_BittyRNI just got a call yesterday to interview for this program. Does anyone have any advice about the interview process? I'm super nervous!!! And what's the starting pay for new grad RN's, if you don't mind me asking?
- Jul 13, '12 by soontobetexanhey there had my interview this week. got offered a second interview which is a panel. i originally applied for the jun and july program but didnt take the nclex in time. start pay according to the job post was 45,900 36 hr a week. for the interview just have stories available that showcase different things.
- Jul 19, '12 by applejacks36Have they taken the posting down for the August start date? I found it the other day, but didn't apply to it because I got busy. I thought about it today (3 days later), and can no longer find it.
- Jul 19, '12 by soontobetexanhey applejacks36 i think its gone already.
- Jul 19, '12 by applejacks36I figured since interviews have already begun. I saw it posted on Sunday or Monday, but was just too busy at the time to go through a lengthy application process. Had some time today to actually sit down and do it, but sadly it was gone. Oh well! Maybe next time. Good luck to everyone!
- Jul 23, '12 by SerenePeachDoes anyone know what they are offering for salary at MD Anderson?
- Jul 23, '12 by Amoeba09base salary is $45,900
- Jul 27, '12 by Itty_BittyRNTo everyone that already started, did they give you anything with all the benefits that they offer employees or meet with you to tell you about them? Or do pretty much have to look for everything on your own?
- Jul 28, '12 by Amoeba09Quote from Itty_BittyRNYes, they told us everything during new hire process/orientation. Here is some information about benefits.To everyone that already started, did they give you anything with all the benefits that they offer employees or meet with you to tell you about them? Or do pretty much have to look for everything on your own?
- Jun 4 by coconutgirl14Hey everyone! I'm interested in the MD Anderson new grad program. Can anyone who is working there now give me any insight as to how competitive the application process is? I'm applying from California, but I'm in the process of getting my TX license. I know they prefer applicants who precepted at any of their sites, but I precepted in Oncology at a hospital here in CA. I hope I get an interview at least. Living in Houston seems really great! (and much cheaper than living in southern CA).