Looking for students who are applying to Brookhaven in Fall 2012 to start Spring 2013 - Page 3Register Today!
- Aug 28, '12 by mlank81011I love this website too. I'm trying to get my courses completed so I can apply in Spring 2013 to start Fall 2013. I'm in the process of taking Micro this semester (I actually start tonight) and I want to take the HESI to see how I'll do for my first go around this semester too. Good luck to everyone applying this semester, and I'll be around to get as much info as possible from you all.
- Sep 11, '12 by nursechoice@mlank81011
way to go on your completion, just a few more steps and you're in there!!! I'm in A&P I and will be taking A&P II & MICRO in the spring...I must admit it's not easy but you guys keep me going....We'll all be working together 1 day!!!
- Sep 19, '12 by Childers7Hey everyone! I'm so glad I found this post! I will be turning my application in this week for Jan 2013! Fingers are crossed!!!
Good luck to everyone who is applying as well!!
- Sep 21, '12 by nursechoiceWow MEGA CONGRATS to you Childers7!!! How many points did you end up with? And how did you score on your HESIA? I'm sooo jealous of you right now!!!
- Oct 5, '12 by spope08Looking forward to hearing something! At least we have the upcoming holidays to occupy our minds while we wait! Good luck everyone!
- Oct 10, '12 by LaffitteHi guys, I just applied in mid-September for the spring 2013 program. My final points totaled up to 33.4 so I am hoping that is high enough to get an interview spot. So far I have been pretty good about NOT thinking about the next few months but I can tell it is weighing more and more on my brain... Has anyone stopped into the office to ask any questions lately? I am there all the time but I haven't worked up the courage to stop in so far. At any rate, best of luck to all of us and may the right people make it into the program!!!
- Nursechoice I scores a 91.2 on the HESI. I applied with 30.9 points so Im hoping I'll at least get selected to do an interview and writting sample. May not be enough for Spring admission, but my fingers are crossed!!
- [COLOR=#003366]I scores a 91.2 on the HESI. I applied with 30.9 points so Im hoping I'll at least get selected to do an interview and writting sample. May not be enough for Spring admission, but my fingers are crossed!![/COLOR]
- Not sure what is going on with my computer! lol sorry for the double post!