Lonestar Spring 2013 - Page 28Register Today!
- Nov 26, '12 by lahi27Do we have to take BLS for Healthcare Providers for CPR?
- Nov 27, '12 by pRaYeRfuLThanks countyourblessings I have completed all the paperwork needed already. Also I received an email yesterday and our orientation will be in the lecture hall of the CASA building.
- Nov 27, '12 by iamleeannYikes. Did anyone see the cost of the book package yet? $399 for e-books and $535 for print books...and that is just for the bundle.
- Nov 27, '12 by ikegrad2002Yep the price for the book package is high and with the books they recommend plus the lab kit it might be about $800.
- Nov 27, '12 by sapadgettDon't we need a mini drug book for clinicals? I thought I remember hearing that in orientation.
- Nov 27, '12 by veronicamc04I received a call from Mrs A. to notify me I was accepted at Cy-fair today. Are we required to register for the RNSG classes ourself, or are we automatically in them, per acceptance of the program? I haven't seen any info on the LSC website. Thanks.
- Nov 27, '12 by ikegrad2002UMMMMM How am I suppose to know who is who if majority of everyone on here doesn't have their picture up? LOL!
- Nov 28, '12 by iamleeannCongrats Veronica. I'm at Kingwood, so I'm not sure how it works at Cyfair but one of the ladies in the nursing department registers everyone there. That is great I suppose since you can't mess up your schedule but bad in the sense that you don't hold the power to choose the course section and you've got to take what they give you.
Quote from ikegrad2002My name is Lee Ann. I'll probably be the only Lee Ann there. I find it isn't a common name for people of my age (30+). I'll be shocked if there is another oneUMMMMM How am I suppose to know who is who if majority of everyone on here doesn't have their picture up? LOL!
- Nov 28, '12 by ikegrad2002LOL! OK, I will remember your name