Lonestar Spring 2013 - Page 19Register Today!
- Oct 11, '12 by sockmonkeyHi! I don't have my paperwork with me here at work and was wondering if any of you can tell me if this is the correct scrub top?
Thanks in advance!
Urbane Women's Essentials 2-Pocket Crossover Solid Scrub Top | allheart.com
Also, the school did say that we could wear other Landau pants besides those listed as long as they were navy, correct?Last edit by JustBeachyNurse on Oct 18, '12 : Reason: ToS--do not post names of school professors/staff
- Oct 11, '12 by iamleeannIkegrad...did you get an idea of how much the scrubs were going to cost? Did you purchase the other items at scrubs etc as well?
- sockmonkey, Hi, no problem.. and yes that is the correct one. The unisex top is V-neck instead of the crossover, but I actually like the crossover one better(the one you have posted). I don't know if we can wear other brands, I only tried on the Landau and Urbane brands.
iamleeann, I remember seeing 17.99 and 21.99 on tops and bottoms but of course we receive a discount and these are the prices without the discount. When I went into the store the girl that works there say they are offering us a 15% discount, instead of 20%. That was for Spring semester 2012 students. Yes I purchased my penlight, hemostats and bandage scissors at Scrubs, etc as well.
- This is a pic of the Navy w/ ceil piping crossover top, pants and jacket. The color on this pic may be a little lighter than the color in person. (Sorry about my camera on my phone)
- Oct 11, '12 by iamleeannThanks for the info, exactly what I needed to know.
You look good in the scrubs.
- Oct 11, '12 by sapadgettThose scrubs are cute! Can't wait to go get my stuff!
- Oct 14, '12 by rayneonmeIkegrad, those scrubs does look very nice. I'm still hoping to get into Kingwood. I'm going to turn in my letter of intent at Cyfair tomorrow, in case I don't get that Kingwood call, I can go there. How is everyone else coming along?
- Oct 14, '12 by pRaYeRfuLI also need to turn in my letter tomorrow.... I was thinking about emal it today nd going by tomorrow just in case