Lonestar Spring 2013 - Page 14Register Today!
- Oct 1, '12 by hlc123I also received my acceptance letter this afternoon. Kingwood Quest Basic
- Oct 2, '12 by Manchester13So far it sounds like everyone is getting in! Congratulations to everyone!
Does anyone know for the CPR certification if it can be an online course? I don't think it matters, as long as we have our proof of certification. Also, we are only required to do the BLS (basic life support) cpr right? On the American Heart Association website, it has a couple of different options for types of CPR classes. I'm sure we'll be advised at orientation, but I'm trying to get some of these req's out of the way...mainly the ones we have to pay for.
- Oct 2, '12 by veronicamc04Has anyone received an acceptance letter from Cy-Fair yet, for the Basic track ADN program? The suspense is killing me..
- Oct 2, '12 by iamleeannManchester - it has to be the CPR course for healthcare providers. I scheduled to do it at the local hospital here and there was only one specified for healthcare providers. Not sure about online but I wouldn't see why that matters.
Also, those that were accepted to Kingwood Quest...if you plan to mail your intent to enroll form back, double check the address. Mine said 2000 Kingwood Dr. and the address should have been 20000 Kingwood Dr. I called and confirmed with the nursing dept that it was an error.
Glad to hear that everyone is getting acceptance letters!
- Oct 2, '12 by root.userI haven't seen anything yet. No email, or paper letter. From what I in last year's Spring 2013, Cy-Fair letters started arriving about the 7th.
Fingers crossed they will arrive earlier this year.
- Oct 2, '12 by root.userWell apparently I jumped the gun a couple of hours... Cy-Fair Basic emails have started to go out, and I got my acceptance!!!
My score was 11.68 if anyone is keeping track.
- Oct 2, '12 by sapadgettI went and turned in my intent to enroll form today...I can't wait until Monday!!