Lone Star Fall 2012 ADN Applicants - Page 42Register Today!
- May 10, '12 by blondie12Quote from kaliseferWoo great job!Delicious, that is the taste of another semester earning a 4.0. It has not always been like this, but I am trying my darndest to keep it this way. time to celebrate getting accepted into the program and making good grades!!! ;-)
- May 11, '12 by Candie116Does anyone know if all the lonestar uniforms are the same?
- May 13, '12 by gmarksI don't think so. You might just wait until orientation because I believe it depends on what the school and the hosptial agree on. Different programs with different colors!
- May 13, '12 by Candie116Alright thanks gmarks
- May 13, '12 by tsiso22Hey, and CONGRATULATIONS to all those who got accepted to NORTH HARRIS. I know the waiting was hard. Anyways I was a nursing student at North Harris last semester and I had to drop out because I am moving on May 24th out of state, and also because I am pregnant. I am SELLING all my nursing books some are new and some are used. If you are interested please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I know the nursing books are very expensive, but if you are interested in my books I will sell them to you for a cheaper price then the book store and Amazon, and I willing to work out price with you if needed.
- May 13, '12 by KnightGalHas anyone ever tried these?
Timberland PRO Renova Professional White - Zappos.com Free Shipping BOTH Ways
Not the most attractive, but I don't mind if they're really as comfortable as the reviews say!
- May 14, '12 by kalisefersuper stoked, cannot wait until orientation