Lone Star Fall 2012 ADN Applicants - Page 40Register Today!
- May 9, '12 by AngenoirI need yall's opinion. I had a physical done last year in August and my insurance only allows one physical per year. should I use the results of the current physical or should I have a physical done though will have to pay out of pocket (ouch). What do you think?
- Angenoir I would probly keep the old physical, however Walgreens does it for $69
- May 9, '12 by StephalumpAngenoir, I think I did it on the 2nd? So it only took a week. No big. I'm not sure about the physical...I'd wait until orientation and ask. Or email and ask. Looking at the form online, it's kind of specific with the physical requirements of nursing and the physician is supposed to be signing that he thinks you're capable, so I'd assume you have to do it again or beg your doctor to just fill it out and sign it since he's already seen you. But I don't really know.
- May 9, '12 by StephalumpOh yeah, for sure your card will be here soon! I was afraid it would take ages because of how early the school wants you to get started with it, but I guess that's just in case something pops up and you have to do all the extra stuff.
- Who's going to orientation Thursday at NH?
- Next Thursday that is
- May 9, '12 by TxDiscoDivaQuote from blondie12I wanted to buy clogs because I love them, but in our handbook at NH it says no clogs and I asked specifically and they said no open back shoes of any kindSpeaking of shoes...what type of shoes are we allowed to wear? The handbook says no clogs but I'm thinking that pertains to Crocs? Surely we can wear Dansko's or Nurse Mates right?
- May 10, '12 by blondie12Quote from TxDiscoDivaOh no open back. Well nurse mates and dansko both have options for closed back which was what I was going for anyway.
I wanted to buy clogs because I love them, but in our handbook at NH it says no clogs and I asked specifically and they said no open back shoes of any kind