Grad Nurse position @ TCHRegister Today!
- by ACCNurse2B Apr 20, '11Hi, Just wondering if anyone has heard back from Texas Children's Hospital regarding the graduate nurse position?
- Apr 21, '11 by AussieAndyI applied to this also but so far haven't heard anything.
- Apr 21, '11 by Liss RNI have not heard anything back either. Just fyi I did attend the Houston Chronicle Nursing Job Fair last wednesday and I spoke with a TCH recruiter who said they had over 900, yes, 900 applications for the GN program. She said they were still going through applications.
- Apr 21, '11 by ACCNurse2BWOW!!! 900!!
I got a call back today!!!!!! I go for an interview May 2nd. I am super excited!!
- Apr 21, '11 by Liss RNThat's so awesome! Good luck!!
- Apr 21, '11 by ACCNurse2BThanks!!
- Apr 26, '11 by Toady123I have interview with TCH as well first week of May. She told me they have 2 positions left and that everything else has been filled for this go around.
- Apr 26, '11 by ACCNurse2BYay!! Good for you! What department?
- Apr 26, '11 by Toady123Apparently the positions left at TCH for GNs are in progressive care unit.