El centro nursing program fall 2012?? - Page 34Register Today!
- May 25, '12 by MorganBI am applying for spring 13. So far I have everything except HPRS. I would think competetive would be be 80% of the points offered around 24. But I could be off. Hope we get in!
- May 28, '12 by Renu_aHi,
I'll be starting my first semester at Northlake this fall and I have a couple of questions,if anyone could help me out with some answers. I know that regarding the books, there is a book box set for us to purchase that includes access codes but does anyone know if we can purchase the codes separately if we choose not to buy the set and around how much it would cost?
- You ca go onto Evolve site and buy what you need. Your first semester for example, you'll need the Fundamentals book most:
Buy it and start reading so you don't become overwhelmed with all the readings....
- May 28, '12 by funkadelic1976I've been accepted to the Fall 2012 El Centro program and can't wait! I do have some questions I'm hoping someone knows the answers too. I work for the govt and already have a completed FBI background check. Do you know if they will accept proof? Trying to save $ since I'm already in the system. Also wondering if anyone knows when or where we take the drug screening and FBI background check. Does this happen during the mandatory orientation or do we have to schedule on a different date and time? I have a very secure job that requires me to put advance notice for any leave and I'm trying to determine if this is all done during June orientation or if I have to request another day off.
- Not sure but they will send you info about the fingerprinting later on after your first meet. Drug screening is random after class starts. Be sure not to take any funky herbs. They will show up randomly and everyone will do the pee test.
- May 28, '12 by funkadelic1976Thanks! I was under the impression by what I read that we would be drug screened regardless prior to starting the semester. Didn't know it was random. Just freaking out trying to hang on to this job as long as possible, before I have to quit for school and also the thought of dropping $85 on a drug screening and timing of when the money is due since I'll be unemployed. Reality is starting to sink in and I'm nervous! After the acceptance letter drama I just don't want to miss a single step or not have $$ to pay everything due! Anyway, thanks for the info!
- You'll do fine! Just keep an open mind.
Other costs are uniforms, ATI fee, printer inks, parking fees if at El Centro, etc...
Start saving if not already!
- May 29, '12 by Slopez205Hi Thomas, I found the group you were refering to, but it's closed and I need an invitation from a member. If you are able to find me, by name is Sandy López. It only works with the accent over the o so you can copy and paste. Thanks in advance!
- May 29, '12 by ajpesinaQuote from Slopez205Sandy - i added you. Did you get it? Let me know if not, and i'll be glad to try again.Hi Thomas, I found the group you were refering to, but it's closed and I need an invitation from a member. If you are able to find me, by name is Sandy López. It only works with the accent over the o so you can copy and paste. Thanks in advance!
- Jun 5, '12 by Yankees77Quote from Crysj06Hi Crysj,Who else is applying for Spring 13? How many points is considered "competitive"? Best of luck to you all! (:
I'm applying for Spring 13. I'm not sure. I've got 7 of the 9 UTA points. I'd say just at least 23+. I'm shooting for 27, but I'll need a perfect score on the Hesi to get it. I saw alot of posts from people that made it in with as little as 14 points. Just depends. Don't stress, just make your application as complete as possible and you'll be fine.