DWI in Texas effect license?
- 1Mar 1, '08 by michudsI have a friend who has 2 DWI's on his record. Will this effect his RN license? How does the state find out about this? This is Texas by the way. I can't find any info and I'm just curious, he doesn't even know I know about them both.
- 0Mar 1, '08 by sirI Adminquestions we seem to be encountering more and more often have to do with the effects of a criminal history on nursing licensure:
- is it possible to become licensed as a nurse if you have a criminal history and if so, can i get a job?
- is it possible to become licensed as a nurse if you have a mip, dui, or other related charges?
- what happens if you are charged or convicted of a crime after licensure?
- can i go to nursing school and/or be licensed/be employed if my record has been sealed or expunged?
- will i be able to go to nursing school with a criminal record?
- what can happen if i receive a mip/dui/dwi or other charge while still in school?