DWI in Texas effect license?Register Today!
This is a discussion on DWI in Texas effect license? in Texas Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... I have a friend who has 2 DWI's on his record. Will this effect his RN license? How does the...by michuds Mar 1, '08I have a friend who has 2 DWI's on his record. Will this effect his RN license? How does the state find out about this? This is Texas by the way. I can't find any info and I'm just curious, he doesn't even know I know about them both.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=285717©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,729 Views
- Mar 1, '08 by sirIquestions we seem to be encountering more and more often have to do with the effects of a criminal history on nursing licensure:
- is it possible to become licensed as a nurse if you have a criminal history and if so, can i get a job?
- is it possible to become licensed as a nurse if you have a mip, dui, or other related charges?
- what happens if you are charged or convicted of a crime after licensure?
- can i go to nursing school and/or be licensed/be employed if my record has been sealed or expunged?
- will i be able to go to nursing school with a criminal record?
- what can happen if i receive a mip/dui/dwi or other charge while still in school?