Anyone heard from Parkland after L and D interview?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Anyone heard from Parkland after L and D interview? in Texas Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... I interviewed for L and D at Parkland on Nov 1. I am wondering if anyone has heard back from them...by mom35 Nov 6, '11I interviewed for L and D at Parkland on Nov 1. I am wondering if anyone has heard back from them yet? My interviewer told me it may be Dec 15 before decisions are made but someone else already received a job offer. I am thinking it is not a good sign for me
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=638299©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 761 Views
- Nov 8, '11 by mom35Well shoot, I just found out I did not get L and D residency. Sad for me, so off to Eagle Pass I go! I wish everyone the best luck though!!
- Nov 8, '11 by workingharderQuote from mom35Mom35, sorry you didn't get the Parkland job but, I hope the Eagle Pass job works out. I'll be headin' down there myself in a few weeks, and I'm lookin' forward to it. At any rate, the way I see it, it has to be better than sitting at a computer pumping out resumes.Well shoot, I just found out I did not get L and D residency. Sad for me, so off to Eagle Pass I go! I wish everyone the best luck though!!
- Nov 11, '11 by ames214Mom35, did you get an offer at Eagle Pass? If so, congrats! Good luck to you and your career. =)
- Nov 11, '11 by missfiesty50I had an L&D interview Oct 20th and have not heard back. I emailed the recruiter to check the status and still haven't heard anything.
- Nov 11, '11 by missfiesty50MOM35, how did they contact you? Emaill or by phone?
- Nov 11, '11 by not.done.yetTwo in my graduating class found out this week they got hired for L&D.
- Nov 11, '11 by ames214I had an interview 11/1 Tues and got a call that Friday with an offer.
- Mar 20, '12 by GoMavsAmes214--- Did you take the job offer for Parkland's L&D residency??