Any free cna training.....Register Today!
- by Gucci.82 Feb 17, '04Hello everyone, Im new to the board and im curious where do i find a free cna training. I just moved to fort worth, texas and Im so clueless right now. please help and any help is really helpful. Thanks.
- Feb 18, '04 by mattsmom81Get the phone book. Look up long term care centers and call them up and ask. Many train their own aides.
- Jun 1, '04 by NicoleRtry a community college some offer cna.or check the web but i doubt if u find one free. i live in houston and i plan on attending the program and it cost about 316. but doesnt include books, scrubs etc. hope this helps
Quote from Noi817Hello everyone, Im new to the board and im curious where do i find a free cna training. I just moved to fort worth, texas and Im so clueless right now. please help and any help is really helpful. Thanks.
- Jun 8, '04 by Carthage1The Workforce and Continuing Education Department at Panola College in Carthage, Texas, has a grant which will pay for the CNA course, uniforms, help with transportation costs and even daycare to QUALIFIED applicants. Good luck.
- Jun 9, '04 by purplemaniaour hospital has a contract with a local college. The course is free to the student. Check with HR
- Jun 19, '08 by Grumpy38I am looking for Cna classes in the DFW area and not having good luck. Has anyone heard of CTK healthcare? Just wanted to know more about the one place i found thank you
- Jun 27, '08 by stacygirlI called them, but the lady is out until Monday. I wonder if its too late to get into the July 7th -15th class. I didnt realize you could get it done that quickly. Are there any other places around DFW that only take a week or so?