ACC Spring 2013 hopefuls - Page 9Register Today!
- Oct 10, '12 by bksd2006Congrats everyone! Got mine too!
- Oct 10, '12 by RADIATION_RNQuote from Austin404Don't forget, we also share with Texas Tech 2nd Degree BSN program. I'm doing clinicals at Brackenridge right now and we get shuffled around because there are Texas Tech students also.angelbabyguh, there are many things that determine the class size:
Third, clinical availability in Austin is scarce these days. There was a time when ACC and UT had their pick of clinical spots. These days ACC has to compete with UT, Texas State, Concordia, and Texas A&M for clinical space. There are only so many clinical settings to go around.
- Oct 10, '12 by RADIATION_RNCongrats everyone!!!! Yay!!! January will be here before you know it!
- Oct 10, '12 by Destanee25Hi guys I got mine too...got in with 59 its... yay good luck everyone
CEC, EVC, HYBRID, RR
- Oct 10, '12 by Austin404Congrats you guys!!!!!!
- Oct 10, '12 by AmyKnows2Congrats to all of you who FINALLY received your acceptance letters!!! And, thanks for all the info everyone posted along the way detailing scores and what to expect. I knew I wouldnt get in this time around, because I was lacking one more course when I applied. BUT, it got me the extra 5 points to give me a little boost this next application period. Just received my ranking letter, and I am #317. Out of how many??? Does anyone know how many applicants there were this time?
- Oct 10, '12 by kdell23I'm in! I have 61 points. Chose 1.Hybrid 2.RRC 3.CEC 4.Eastview
- Oct 10, '12 by NaniyoyoCongratulation, the cut off was 59 or 58?