Thank you.Register Today!
- by Catzilla Feb 16, '12This may be my first post on allnurses, however I'm not new to the site. I'll be graduating nursing school this May.
Allnurses has been such a tremendous support system. I read posts while applying for schools and during the long wait to get in. When I was freaking out before the start of my first clinical rotation, I would read posts from other students about their first clinical experiences and was reassured that everything was going to be "OK!".
When I had a tough test coming up and I just needed a fresh perspective on the material, I'd more often then not-find it here, on allnurses. When I just needed to laugh, allnurses gave me that too. There is something strangely soothing about reading the fears, joys, accomplishments, and crazy experiences from those who are students like myself & especially from the veteran nurses.
As my experience as a nursing student draws closer to the end, I feel it's important to thank those who've helped me through.
With that, here is a GIANT THANK YOU to all of the posters on allnurses.com!Last edit by tnbutterfly on Feb 17, '12
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=675136©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,363 Views
- Feb 17, '12 by tnbutterflyThank you for your wonderful post. I moved it to the Testimonial forum so more members would see it.
We are so glad that allnurses had such a positive influence on you and offered a source of support throughout your time as a student. And we are happy that you are soon to join the workforce as a NURSE!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations on a job well done.
- Feb 24, '12 by VivaLasViejasYou know, we who have been here @ AN forever tend to forget how we look to others, especially those with fresh eyes. Thank you, Catzilla, for giving us that glimpse......I'm happy you like what you've seen so far.
- Feb 26, '12 by brianThanks for all your kind comments and a glimpse inside your life experiences. It's great to hear that even not being an active poster, you were a very active consumer of great nursing information! Good Luck with your new career!
- Feb 26, '12 by cndn_grl08I too am a nursing student and will be finishing the program very soon. It's exciting and very scary all at the same time. I have never posted on here before, but also have been following for quite a while, getting some good advice and laughing at the comics. I may not be a nurse but even from the time I've spent in clinical, I have experienced almost all of them myself once or twice. Thanks to Catzilla for this post, as it was the first one that has actually convinced me to join so I could reply. I'm looking forward to spending some more time looking around now that I can participate more. Thanks again Catzilla, and to all the nurses and students who have helped me through and made me laugh up to this point!!