Is there anyone applying to Motlow or Tennessee Tech Murfreesboro for Spring?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Is there anyone applying to Motlow or Tennessee Tech Murfreesboro for Spring? in Tennessee State Nursing Programs, part of Tennessee Nursing ... I have applied or am applying to three different schools...Three different entrance exams...Am I...by Soccer wolf 30 Feb 13, '12I have applied or am applying to three different schools...Three different entrance exams...Am I crazy for even trying this? Please let me know there are other stressed out pre nursing students out there...I work full time currently and am refreshing my over 5 year a & P online now (wow) plus these exams...Tips or others in a similar situation? I am in Murfreesboro, TN...
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=674058©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,678 Views
- I have applied for motlow. I'm currently taking my second semester there. I took my hesi last Monday. Have you taken yours? I have only applied for the one program, I live close to Manchester. . Good luck!
- I would take the last school choice test first. I think the experience of taking the test will help you prepare for the #1 school choice test. Have you ever been to motlow? I really like it, though the McMinnville campus is the best. Love it there. (my first semester was there, currently I'm in Lynchburg)
- Feb 15, '12 by Soccer wolf 30I took my hesi last week too! Ttc murfreesboro (compass test) Friday! Then I sit and wait lol. I am refreshing my a and p online thru rodp at Motlow. I love lynchburgs campus! Hope u did well! I haven't been to McMinnville campus but good to meet another applicant for Motlow... Keep in touch and let me know if you hear anything good luck...firstname.lastname@example.org Ps if u need to vent; I have an open ear may need it myself
- What other school are you applying to? Does TT in Murfreesboro have an rn program? How do you like the rodp a&p? I am considering taking micro rodp this summer, it is going to be hard to get in to the classroom class. How did you do on your hesi? You are welcome to email me if you have any questions or need anything. email@example.comMelanie
- Feb 15, '12 by Soccer wolf 30Vande and Motlow and ttc murf...lpn
- Feb 16, '12 by Soccer wolf 3089.2 on hesi. How did you do? I took the tests as the app dates came open. Lpn cheap and fast and more experience...Any news or questions...email meYour email did not work
- Feb 17, '12 by MelsealI made a 93-- emailing u.
- Feb 17, '12 by Medic2RNMoved to TN nursing programs forum.
- Mar 11, '12 by lovenursing12I also applied to Motlow. Did you apply for the LPN transition or start in the fall?