Roane State Fall 2012 - Page 9Register Today!
- May 7, '12 by kate2353I don't know what to do at this point except wait. Of course they send the emails toward the end of the day so that everyone doesn't call and complain for whatever reason... I don't know if I should just wait it out or call and ask. This is awful! I'm probably going to keep checking my email all night long, although I know nothing is going to show up until tomorrow.
- May 7, '12 by bayhorse126Thanks so much for the advice. I hope you are right! I really hope the D did not mess me up I hope you made it in, you should with having all A's this semester. That is amazing! good job
- May 7, '12 by ChristianBransonThanks for the vote of confidence. I only wish they'd used our grades this semester, as my GPA was 3.39 last semester and now 3.5. It's hard to say what they look for when they consider applicants. All you can do is your best and the rest is out of your control. As for your D, I'm confident that you'll be fine. Not sure if you took the campus class or online class. I took both A&P 1 & 2 online and missed A's in both by a couple points each time. I was so upset, but given how difficult online classes can be, I figure I did very well. If you took it on campus and made a D, I would consider the online class. Your labs are tied in with the lecture and I find that while they are difficult because you have to be disciplined, it was very convenient for me considering I work a lot. Everything is done online except for the midterm and final, of which you would need to take a proctored test on campus. It's a thought. Either way, good luck to you and again, congrats on your acceptance letter.
P.S. Be glad you made the D at RSCC and not WSCC. I've applied there and they ALWAYS use the first grade in Science courses, so it would be pointless to re-take the class if applying there. They'd still look at the D and use that in their decision. Crazy, but that's how they do it.
- May 7, '12 by TNVolsGirlI got my acceptance letter!!
- May 7, '12 by ChristianBransonCongratulations TNVols....that is awesome
- May 7, '12 by kate2353Congratulations to everyone who was accepted!!
- May 7, '12 by elvislover74Are they mailing out the letters in alphabetical order?
- May 7, '12 by future-nurse2014I am also accepted! Congrats to all of us!!
I received the email at 4:40 pm, for those who asked. Good luck to you all!Last edit by future-nurse2014 on May 7, '12
- May 7, '12 by ComingSoonCongrats to everyone that has heard so far! I'm praying for those of you still waiting. I think they do them in batches so don't fret yet!
- May 8, '12 by NIKI2286Congats to everyone so far. I havent gotten an emial yet either. So I'm still waiting too.