Nashville State CC Nursing Program Fall 2012 - Page 18Register Today!
- May 24, '12 by ashleyr0503You have to work somewhere first I think to get that. If you had a job at a hospital or clinic they sometimes offer that for employees. I don't think they do it for people who aren't employees.
- May 24, '12 by MoniqueSty ashley... it is a good deal for those who can get it
Have a great night all.
- May 24, '12 by socallmMonique
I work at St. Thomas and its a perk of working their....
- May 25, '12 by jjordan8130Vandy will pay for nursing school. No ADN. Only BSN, MSN, or Doctorate. You also have to be employed three years full time before you can get the benefit.
- May 25, '12 by socallmfor st. thomas you only have to work their for 6 months and then you qualify for the scholarship and tuition reimbursement and you have to be going to school for a career that they hire. Several of the Med Tech's in the lab get the scholarships every year.
- May 27, '12 by MoniqueSty socal for the info on St Thomas
Now that the may 25 contract date has passed for NSCC, I assume the rest of the letters are going out, since now they know exactly how many seats are left to fill. Have a great long weekend everyone - I'm off today to get some sun and relaxation.
- May 27, '12 by jjordan8130I think the rest of the letters went out. I got one this week. It was a rejection letter. It was nice to not be disappointed. I did get into another program. so hopefully we'll all graduate may 2014!
- May 27, '12 by ashleyr0503If you were put on the waiting list then you could be contacted up to the first day of school I think. My prof said last year people on the waiting list were called the first day of school bc of people not showing or dropping due to whatever their circumstance. He said that USUALLY half the waiting list get in... But that's usually.. Depends of course & no guarantee. But you could still be called... So who knows! :-)
Post if anyone gets anything in the mail! Anxious for the next step!
- May 30, '12 by lore52085I still havent gotten anything! Im kinda sad that Im not even good enough to get a rejection letter lol im kinda joking...kinda! But geez really? not even a rejection letter yet?! Come on NSCC and get it over with
- May 30, '12 by jjordan8130I got a rejection letter from NS last week. I wonder why you haven't received anything???