Nashville State CC Nursing Program Fall 2012 - Page 11Register Today!
- May 11, '12 by MoniqueSI think they have a deferred payment option, where you can put a certain amount down? Unsure of the details but I did this when I first started at NSCC. You would, at least be able to get a full refund if you dropped the classes.
Its hard to cover plan A and plan B..... but we try our best!
Anways, good thoughts! I hope you have a great time on your trip.... sounds relaxing and fun!
- May 11, '12 by ashleyr0503And nothing today! GRR. Have to have my friend keep checking for me. Good luck girls! Hope when I get back we ALL will have good letters!!!
- May 11, '12 by socallmAccording to my professor friend at NSCC we should know next week, but she did not say when......maybe she doesn't know either. I hope she is right, cause the stress of this is killing me...........
- May 11, '12 by lore52085Quote from ashleyr0503Enjoy your cruise!!I leave for a Disney cruise Monday but headed down to Orlando Saturday, so tomorrow is my last day checking the mail until next Friday. My best friend is house/dig sitting so she'll have to text me if something does come!! Ugh! I hope it's tomorrow, bc I wanted to check it if it is good! But any way I'll take it, bc I just wanna know!! I'll post tomorrow & Saturday with any news! After that, it'll be Friday the 18th! Hope we all have good letters by then. Good grief, surely by then!!! LOL
- May 11, '12 by lore52085Quote from socallmDid she say they are mailing letters or calling?According to my professor friend at NSCC we should know next week, but she did not say when......maybe she doesn't know either. I hope she is right, cause the stress of this is killing me...........
- May 11, '12 by ashleyr0503They are mailing letters. My prof said he thinks they wanted to check spring grades. They told him maybe by Friday yesterday. So hopefully soon!!
- May 11, '12 by socallmAccording to my professor friend the letters were supposed to be mailed today and the posting of grades is what they were waiting for..........
- May 12, '12 by ashleyr0503So excited then! We seem to all be hearing the same thing from prof! Maybe today ladies!!! Post if you get anything. My friend is checking around 330!
- May 12, '12 by Bird5471Glad to finally find this thread. I don't know anyone else applying to the program this year to compare notes with but it has been exceptionally stressful waiting to hear back. I'm glad at least that it isn't just me that hasn't heard yet.
- May 12, '12 by MoniqueSLetters have begun to be received! I heard from someone who was interviewed with me, who rec'd an acceptance letter. If you do receive a "YES" can you please state your GPA. I am a bit worried that my 3.4 will not be good enough