MTSU Fall 2013 applicantsRegister Today!
This is a discussion on MTSU Fall 2013 applicants in Tennessee State Nursing Programs, part of Tennessee Nursing ... Deadline is only a few weeks away - roll call! I was accepted for this semester but I have to...by pre-pre-nurseshan Jan 14Deadline is only a few weeks away - roll call! I was accepted for this semester but I have to repeat a prereq and reapply. >:-/ Spent this break licking my wounds and getting ready to tackle this term!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=808519©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 6,389 Views
- Jan 15 by Medic2RNMoved to the Tennessee State Nursing Programs forum for more of a response.
- Jan 28 by pre-pre-nurseshanSubmitted my app today - I was nervous again!
- Jan 30 by nursinghopeful1028What classes are a must in order to apply to mtsu? And is there a minimum score that must be met on all parts of the HESI or just the overall score?
- Jan 31 by pre-pre-nurseshanHere is the home page for the SON with admissions requirements. The HESI doesn't have an official minimum, but I was told that the average for accepted students is 87.5.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Feb 14 : Reason: Due to privacy issues, please do not post names of school officials
- Feb 3 by YecartemI dropped my packet off on the 18th. I hope it doesn't take too long for the interview call!
- Feb 13 by bdb1550Has anyone been called in for an interview yet? I am re-applying but I haven't heard anything.
- Feb 13 by pre-pre-nurseshanNope, not yet. ****** said it would be the end of February; last semester I had my interview before fall break.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Feb 15 : Reason: Due to privacy issues, please do not post names of school officials
- Feb 13 by bdb1550Yes me too. Thanks so much. My interview was like the week after forms were due in last semester so I was getting worried.