Motlow fall 2013Register Today!
This is a discussion on Motlow fall 2013 in Tennessee State Nursing Programs, part of Tennessee Nursing ... Hey everyone! So I have applied for the fall 2013 semester and was hoping to get in contact with...by nursinghopeful1028 Jan 18Hey everyone! So I have applied for the fall 2013 semester and was hoping to get in contact with some other hopefuls.... I'm sure we are all feeling the anxiety as the application deadline nears!! I was wondering if anyone would share their gpa and HESI scores... My gpa is only a 3.2 and I got a 92 on my HESI for MTSU and take my test for motlow next month... I look forward to hearing from everyone and good luck!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=809484©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,379 Views
- Jan 28 by bdb1550Hello! I also applied for Motlow's Fall 2013 nursing program. I have a 3.4 GPA and made an 89 on my Hesi. I basically applied for everywhere I could this time (Motlow, MTSU, and Cumberland) so maybe I will have a better chance at getting into a program this year. I have almost all of my gen ed classes completed for my BSN so I would much rather get into a 4 year college but I will take a 2 year program if I have to. Good luck to you!
- Jan 30 by nursinghopeful1028Good luck to you as well!! I am hoping to score higher on my HESI this time around to improve my chances.... Where are you currently going to school?
- Jan 30 by nursinghopeful1028Good luck to you as well!!! I am hoping to score a little higher on my HESI this time to improve my chances... What school are you attending now?
- Jan 31 by bdb1550I am currently going to MTSU but I am applying to MTSU, Motlow, and Cumberlands nursing programs to better my chances of getting into a program this year.
- Apr 1 by Jeepchick97I tried to click on the more recent link, but it says I don't have access to a particular page...odd. I am new here. HESI score: 90.4, CGPA: 3.855. Do any of you know when we should be expecting to hear whether or not we got accepted? Also, are any of you planning on taking any classes this summer?
- Apr 1 by nursinghopeful1028No summer classes for me... I have taken all the prerequisites and support courses.... I'm hoping we find out this week or at least next week... It's seems like every year is different though! The year before last a girl told me that try didn't find out until the end of April
- Apr 1 by 2bRNFarmerI got in last year and just checked my email date. It was Apr. 5 You guys are getting close... Good luck. There are fewer applicants this year, so you may have a better chance.
- Apr 1 by nursinghopeful1028How do you know there are fewer applicants? I like that news lol
- Apr 1 by 2bRNFarmerMessaged you.