Motlow '12 applicants?Register Today!
- by lovenursing12 Mar 11, '12Is anyone else as stressed out as me? Who has applied to Motlow's Nursing program for fall 2012? The anticipation is killing me!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=684808©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,140 Views
- Mar 12, '12 by MelsealI'm with ya! Waiting to find out Are you taking classes there now?
- Mar 13, '12 by Laura85235ME Three!!!!! still waiting!!!!
- Mar 14, '12 by Soccer wolf 30Me four!!! Waiting to hear!
- Mar 14, '12 by MelsealHeard a rumor yesterday that letters start going out this week.... I preferred to believe it was still a few weeks away. Now, I'm stalking my email account.
- if you guys don't mind me asking out of the 800 possible points what are you guys at? I'm wondering how close I am to even being in the list. I don't want to get my hopes up.
- and will we get a letter even if we are not accepted?
- Mar 15, '12 by MelsealI'm at 768. What about you? Everyone will get a letter whether we get accepted or not. It is actually an email, though, according to the mscc website. Last week was the last week of testing, I'm pretty sure and it is supposed to be within 3 weeks that we should hear.
- I'm only at 716 so i'm praying! The wait is killing me!
- Mar 15, '12 by MelsealMe, too. Are you finished with all your classes? I have to take micro this summer if I get in. I am extremely disappointed that they aren't offering any on campus micro classes. I did not want to take it online