Motlow '12 applicants? - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 5, '12 by MelsealQuote from timeforsummerWhat did u make on the hesi? And gpa? Curious to see the range of scores.Just got my letter! Anyone at the Smyrna campus? I'm so excited!
- Apr 5, '12 by timeforsummerI'm debating if I want to take Micro online over the summer! Have you heard anything about it?
- Apr 5, '12 by timeforsummerI have a 4.0 & an 83 on my Hesi! I don't think I was in the higher range, but I did get my first choice that I selected for the campus. I'm just extremely happy! I could careless if I was the last person picked! Lol
- Apr 5, '12 by MelsealI've only heard one person say anything about it. She said it was not that hard and she was glad she took it. I am taking it this summer. Not thrilled, but I much prefer that to having such looooonng days next spring.
Yay about your score! That means several others I know likely got in, too!
- Apr 5, '12 by achavez0713I got accepted too! I'll be at the McMinnville campus!
- Apr 7, '12 by Lauren13I got in!! I am at my first pick campus (smyrna). Can not wait to meet all of you at the orientation.
- Apr 7, '12 by Lauren13Melseal, what is your name? We will be at the same campus together.
- Apr 7, '12 by lovenursing12I am also taking micro online this summer. I heard it is difficult to take other classes while in nursing. I also took dosage this semester to get it out of the way. Can't wait to formally meet you all. I had 713.5 points. I wonder how many people were accepted this year. A lot of the girls in my a&p II class did.
- Apr 8, '12 by achavez0713Yes, I would def. get micro out of the way so you won't have to worry about it! I am taking that and dosage right now. They really aren't all that bad. I had 745 points. I can't wait for orientation..I was surprised it's for 8 hours!!! Does anyone know what all we'll be doing?
- Apr 8, '12 by Lauren13I'm not sure why I have two accounts... I'm "lovenursing12" too. But are you in dosage on campus? I have it with ***** ******* right now I love her!! At orientation they go through the handbook, you can order your scrubs, pin light, stethoscope, go over what shots you need, background check, drug test info, cpr info... A lot lolLast edit by tnbutterfly on Apr 29, '12 : Reason: Please do not post names