Loewenberg School of nursing- university of memphisRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Loewenberg School of nursing- university of memphis in Tennessee State Nursing Programs, part of Tennessee Nursing ... I am applying to the University of Memphis Loewenberg School of Nursing for the spring of 2011....by koster22 Jan 12, '10I am applying to the University of Memphis Loewenberg School of Nursing for the spring of 2011. Right now I am taking some pre-requisite courses and by the time I send in my application I will have a GPA of 3.1. The required GPA needed to apply is a 2.7 cumalative. Does anyone who is attending or has applied know what GPA a person needs to be competitive or be pretty sure they will be accepted into the program. I'm very nervous about getting in.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=449578©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 27,101 Views
- Aug 2, '10 by SummerwindHi! If you are still here.. and curious.. Don't worry; it it is over 2.7 then you are in!
I am starting this fall 2010 and i m soooo excited!
- Aug 3, '10 by koster22I am still here! Thank you for replying to my post! so really all it will take is above a 2.7? I will likely have a 3.0 when I apply. But still very nervous about being accepted. Congrats on your acceptance! That is so exciting.
- Aug 4, '10 by Pineapple devilthe minimum requirement is typically never enough to be competitive but i don't know anything about this school
- Aug 5, '10 by SummerwindKoster22, you are all set, don't worry then! I know it for sure, because i was paranoid and called the office several times, until they told me loud and clear, that if you are above 2.7, then u r in:-) Haha
Good luck to you!
- Aug 10, '10 by coonkineA friend of mine is starting this fall. She has a 3.0.
- Aug 14, '10 by MemphisTigerI really don't think it's that competitive. I know someone who applied who had a bachelor's in a different area, but she had not taken any of the pre-reqs by the application date and she got in. However, she did fail out after two semesters...
- Aug 19, '10 by tnbutterflyMoved to TN Nursing Programs Discussion forum.
- Aug 20, '10 by SummerwindQuote from MemphisTigerThis is really hard for me to believe. They definitely make sure that all of the prereqs are taken and that the cumulative grade for the required courses is higher than 2.77.I really don't think it's that competitive. I know someone who applied who had a bachelor's in a different area, but she had not taken any of the pre-reqs by the application date and she got in. However, she did fail out after two semesters...
- Aug 22, '10 by msturn1975Anyone about to take TEAS? What is it like?