Loewenberg School of nursing- university of memphis - Page 5Register Today!
- Oct 20, '10 by msturn1975Dang! I saw where you could do that but when ahead and jumped the gun. My appt. is 11/6 at UoM. Sorry.
- Oct 22, '10 by sdobbinsi too got a little excited. Im driving out to s.haven on mon night.
- Oct 23, '10 by TenJenYa'll are excited! that is awesome! I understand wanting to get things done! Congrats again everyone who was accepted (if anyone reads this who was not - dont give up, try again next semester) ... See you next week kwhitworth and shane and s dobbins....Jennifer
- Oct 24, '10 by msturn1975Yeah, see you next week.
- Oct 24, '10 by msturn1975Yeah, I am getting my health assessment done tuesday and I guess get my shots at orientation.
- Oct 28, '10 by kwhitworth425See you guys tomorrow! I haven't been able to do the CPR class yet. Hoping Saturday 11/6!
- Nov 9, '10 by Summerwindwow!
Congrats to everyone!
You will LOVE nursing school!
- Nov 21, '10 by msturn1975Did you get into Memphis?
- Nov 28, '10 by msturn1975FINALLY will be able to turn in my health status packet-just got CPR certificate! Doen't matter I guess, I won't be able to pick my days and times for classes!lol I hope it is not a varied schedule like one day in the morning and the next-late afternoon,etc. Has anyone gotten a schedule yet and have you heard that clinicals will be every other week?
- Jan 14, '11 by rachie_rooHelp! If I transfer in the Fall there are about 4 classes that I'd need to take at Memphis because Union doesn't require those classes (Nutrition, College Algebra etc...). Would I be able to start nursing school in the Spring (assuming I get accepted) or is that only an accelerated program?