Loewenberg School of nursing- university of memphis - Page 10Register Today!
- Jul 9, '12 by rachie002I am applying for Spring 2013, with a GPA of 3.0 and a science GPA of 3.3. I am retaking my Teas Test with hopes to get at least an 80%. What are my chances if I get a 70% with my GPA from above??
Any good study videos or recommended study tools would be WONDERFUL??!!!
- Jul 9, '12 by rachie002I think your GPA is good enough! Take your teas and do well! Good Luck!
By the way, we are applying to the same semester!
Keep in touch! :spin:Last edit by rachie002 on Jul 9, '12 : Reason: Posted to main wall instead of the individual person
- Jul 9, '12 by hayleyh31Take the practice tests on the ATI site. Aim as high as you can for your TEAS score and good luck.
- Jul 10, '12 by rachie002Quote from hayleyh31Thank you Hayleyh31Take the practice tests on the ATI site. Aim as high as you can for your TEAS score and good luck.
- Jul 13, '12 by rachellouWhen I applied for Spring 2012 they took 3.1 and above. I had a 3.07 and didn't make the cut.
- Jul 14, '12 by rachie002Quote from rachellou3.1 prereq? or cumulative?When I applied for Spring 2012 they took 3.1 and above. I had a 3.07 and didn't make the cut.
- Jul 15, '12 by rachellouThey accepted 3.1 cumulative and above. Then on top of that you had to have the 2.66 for the prereq sciences and make a passing score on the TEAS.
- Aug 17, '12 by Friedhotdog77I'm going into my second semester and I have Keisha Smith as a clinical instructor. Does anyone know anything about her?
- Oct 10, '12 by georgiapeachgalIs anyone else applying for the accelerated Fall 2013 cohort?
- Oct 12, '12 by Jrhicks2Has anyone heard anything about Spring 2013? I have a 3.03, an classified as a Senior, and made an 82.5 on the Teas....I am also freaking the deuce out about this....